Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

Remember when that used to mean happy hour after work on Thursday to get the weekend started a day early, even when you still had to get up and go to work on Friday?



Welcome to my new happy hour! Beginning at 6:00a.m. daily. Care to join me?

Do you ever get that pang, you know for the life you once had, before you had kids? Don't get me wrong. I love my kids and wouldn't trade the life I have now for anything in the world. But once in a while, don't you just miss something that was once a part of your life, but is no longer because you have kids to raise now? Like going to happy hour at least once a week? What is your Thirsty Thursday?

2 comments:

CMP said...

that is too cute! i'll participate in your happy hour until april, then once i pop this kid out, i'm back to the good kind of happy hour! :)

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

I miss being able to just pick up and leave the house at a moments notice. Or being able to stay out past 8:00 (bedtime) sometimes.