Friday, October 19, 2007

More Sadie Secrets

The other morning I went to get Sadie up from her crib. I put her standing up at the rail holding on and then called her dad. I jokingly told him that was how I'd found her, that she'd climbed up to standing by herself. Well, I guess the joke was on me because moments later here she is standing on the edge of the couch in the family room...she got there all on her own! Doesn't she look so proud of herself?



Here she is enjoying her lunch of peas and pear pieces. She only has 2 teeth as of yet, so we have been reluctant to give her much more than baby food. Lately it has gotten very frustrating to spoon feed her because she wants to grab the spoon (don't think this little girl is not strong enough to wrestle it away from us!) and we all end up covered in yummy puree. So we are trying real food in very small pieces that she can chew with her gums. So far no choking and we all seem happier (or at least cleaner!) at mealtimes. Max is especially enjoying the new found treasure trove of dropped morsels.

No comments: